VHF Panic Pack - TX-790C (incl 4chnl RX & 4 x Keyfob)
- Long range transmitter
- Four Channel Short range receiver
- 4 x Remote panic/s
- 12V 7AH battery model (Battery not included)
- Independent charger/power supply
- Export spec transformer
- Lid tamper switch
• Efficient, rapid recharging.
• Low battery load. Draws only minimal current in standby and 1,5 A in transmit.
• Super-long battery life. Continues to operate during extended power failures. Choose from a 2.2 AH or 7 AH gel-cell low maintenance battery.
• Rugged, export model transformer. Designed to cope with Africa's harsh conditions and unstable electricity supply.
• Battery low shut off. Low battery sensing circuit will automatically disconnect the battery from the unit to prevent battery damage during prolonged power failures.
A long range transmitter combined with an internal battery and charger/power supply means that the unit always has sufficient power to transmit signals effectively - even during extended power failures. Choose between the 2.2 AH and 7 AH models, depending on your application.
The optional short range receiver turns the unit into a quick to install all-in-one panic alarm system. Long range panic signals can be sent from a remote panic button/s.