TX-790C - 9 Input Transmitter
- Reports a 4 digit code number, customer ID and 12 telemetry conditions:
- Low battery
- Engineer test
- Telemetry 1
- Telemetry 2
- Telemetry 3
- Telemetry 4
- Telemetry 5
- Dedicated mains fail/restore
$ 39.55 excl. VAT
Mnf. code: 90010-4106-TX-790C
The VHF Transmitter offers the following additional features:
- Field programmable features for on-site convenience.
- Synthesized design.
- Engineer test button - for easy on-site testing.
- Low battery reporting.
- Multiple lock-on protection features.
- Internal pull-up resistors for negative trip eliminates the need for external resistors.
- All inputs may be programmed individually for positive or negative trip making the transmitter compatible with any control panel.
- A power-up signal is sent which can indicate that the transmitter has been tampered with by an insider.
- Intelligent mains fail/restore signalling varies signal delays reducing unnecessary network congestion during power failures. The installer, however, can test mains fail/restore signals without delay for five minutes after applying power to the unit. The mains fail delay can now be set for between 15 - 250 minutes.
- Signal buffering is used when inputs are triggered simultaneously. Signals are stored in the transmitter and sent in event order.
- Manufactured using the latest surface mounting techniques which minimises the chances of human error.
- The transmitter draws less current placing less strain on the system battery.
- LED indicates seven different transmitter conditions for fast and simple diagnostics.
132 - 174 MHz
10.5 to 13.8 Volts DC
Narrow Bandwidth Spurious Emissions:
Between 1.5 KHz and 2.5 KHz
-10 to +10 C
1.8 Amps at 12V nominal
112mm x 81mm x 24mm
2 x 7mm hole
Internal tamper proof antenna connection
90 - 360 mS